The Galaxy Note 4 has been available in the UK from Samsung since October; Clove have been able to obtain SIM free unlocked stock from the EU whilst we wait for the UK spec.
We appreciate many of our readers will be fully aware of the Note 4 and many of its features, however we also like to cater for those would-be customers who don’t keep up with all the breaking news in the industry.
This post is an introduction to the new Note 4, with an overview of the specification and Samsung’s own promotional video.
We will also be publishing a few posts over the coming days which outline in more detail some of the key aspects of the Note 4, including multitasking, S Pen stylus and other performance features.
If you are thinking about taking the plunge and ordering Samsung’s newest productivity enhancing phablet, this information may well be of use.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 specification
- Android 4.4.4 operating system (Android 5.0 update in development)
- 5.7″ quad HD (1440 x 2560) Super AMOLED display ~515 ppi
- 2.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor
- 32 GB internal storage
- 3 GB RAM
- WiFi / Bluetooth 4.0 / DLNA / NFC / Miracast
- Supports microSD memory cards up to 128 GB
- MHL 3.0 for HDMI output (requires adapter)
- 4G (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 17, 20)
- 16 megapixel rear camera
- New and improved S Pen technology
- 8.5 mm thin
- 176 grams
- Metal frame
- Refined user interface
- Choice of colours