When it launched it was £455 and now at £240 that is £214 saving.
Whilst the Mega is not for everyone at £240 there is a lot it can offer is you have a specific requirement.
An almost tablet sized device the Samsung Galaxy mega has 6.3″ display, which is ideal for media on the move.
Other notable features include:
- 8GB internal memory
- Large, removable battery – 3200mAh
- Only 8mm thick
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with Samsung TouchWiz
- True multi-tasking in split screen mode
- AirView lets you preview content by hovering your finger over it
- IR Blaster – use the Mega as a remote control
- MicroSD slot to expand storage space for files
- Plenty of connectivity features – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS GLONASS for navigation
- Video out via MHL – connect the handset to the TV
- 199g in weight
- 1.7 GHz dual-core processor
The Mega is available now in Black and White from smartphone specialist Clove. Order yours here.