Order LG V40: £749 Shipping January 14th
LG know what works and with this year’s V40 model, the important features remain. That means the quad-DAC (Digital/Analog Converter) for audio conversion has been kept, as does the partnership with DTS:X for audio processing.
Other specifications ensure the V40 can be seen as a flagship device. A 6.4″ QHD+ OLED display, triple-lens camera, Snapdragon 845 processor and IP68 water-resistant construction round off a fully-stocked specification sheet. There’s also a dual-selfie camera, bringing the total number of lenses on the phone to five!
LG V40 ThinQ Key Features
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with LG UX 7.1
- 6.4-inch Quad OLED Display (1440 x 3120)
- 19.5:9 ratio / Dolby Vision / HDR10 compliant
- LG Triple 12MP / 12 MP / 16MP cameras with Phase Detection autofocus
- Dual 8MP / 5MP Wide-Angle Selfie Camera
- DTS:X 3D sound, Boombox & Hi-Fi Quad DAC
- 2.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 845 processor
- 128GB storage / 6GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac & Bluetooth 5.0
- IP68 water and dust resistant & MIL-STD-810G shock resistant
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 3,300 mAh battery