Ultra Rugged Sonim XP8 In Stock Now: £839
Other rugged smartphones just provide a solid build and an ingress-protection (IP) rating. Sonim go further. ATEX Zone 2 certified (Non-Incendive Class I, II, III, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D, F & G) and MIL-STD-810G ensure the device can withstand extreme conditions.
The device has been built with a highly tactile exterior and buttons to aid use when wearing gloves, or if the product is dirty or coated. The main stereo speakers can attain a volume of over 100dB for use in loud environments, plus additional audio accessories can be obtained for specific environments.
Alongside traditional smartphone applications and the Google Android app suite, Sonim also provides proprietary communication applications for workers, device management and other enterprise solutions.
Sonim XP8 Key Features
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) – access to the latest apps
- 5-inch Full HD LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Qualcomm 630 Octa-Core 2.2GHz processor / 4GB RAM / 64GB storage
- Expandable storage via Micro SD
- 12MP main camera with Phase Detection Autofocus
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Removable 4,900 mAh battery with Qualcomm QuickCharge 4.0
- M4/T4 Hearing Aid Compatible
- USB (2.0) Type-C (1.0) connector
- Magnetic connector for docking station/charging
- Programmable key & SOS Alert key
- PTT key (service where supported by network provider)
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac/r 2.4 / 5 GHz
- Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / NFC / FM Radio
- ATEX Zone2 Certified
- Non-Incendive Class I, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D
- Non-Incendive Class II & III, Div 2, Groups F, G
- IP-68 / IP-69