BlackBerry KEY2 LE (Luna) £349 Due September 10th
The new KEY2 LE takes the lightweight redesign of the KEY2 and drops some core specifications by a tier to hit a lower price point, without hugely affecting performance or style. Compared to the full-size KEY2, the LE model has a dual 13+5 MP camera, Snapdragon 636 processor and 4GB RAM.
BlackBerry’s DNA runs deep in the KEY range, with the KEY2 LE featuring a full 4-row QWERTY keyboard that has an integrated touchpad and fingerprint sensor.
BlackBerry KEY2 LE will be available in Single SIM (BBE100-1) 32GB Slate Grey from September 10th for £349. Dual SIM (BBE100-4) 64GB models in Champagne Gold & Atomic Red are due to be available during October for £399.
BlackBerry KEY2 LE Main Features
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with BlackBerry Hub and productivity apps
- Physical QWERTY keyboard with integrated touchpad and fingerprint sensor
- Octa-core Snapdragon 636 processor with Adreno 509 GPU
- 32/64GB storage and 4GB RAM
- 4.5″ Full HD 1080 x 1620 screen with Corning Gorilla Glass
- DUAL 13 + 5MP rear cameras with PDAF & dual LED flash
- 150.25 x 71.8 x 8.35 mm
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3,000 mAh battery
- USB Type-C with QuickCharge 3.0