When is the Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium released in the UK?
We’ve had a lot of people asking about it… Now we can finally let you all know what’s up with the Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium:
Initially, Sony had only planned a limited launch of their new super-flagship. By late September, a USA-specific version will have been released, alongside regionalised units for other key regions. Up until now Europe, and the UK specifically, was not going to see the phone.
Well, hold the darn phone!! (sorry – Ed.) We’re fresh out of a meeting with Sony Mobile and our contacts have confirmed to us that we can now go live with a UK model on our retail site. Clove Technology will be one of only a few exclusive retailers stocking the XZ2 Premium in Europe!
We don’t have the exact launch day yet, although have been told to expect stock in late September. This would put us in line with global launch in other regions. At this time we think only a single SIM will be provided to us, although this could change. If it does, we’ll update our listing.
We should be able to supply both the Chrome Black & Chrome Silver colours. UK pricing comes in at £799 inc VAT (£665.83 ex-VAT). Orders are now open in advance should you want to get to the front of the queue!
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium Video
Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium Key Features
- Android 8.0 Oreo with Sony UI
- 5.8″ 4K HDR10 certified display (16:9 screen ratio)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor
- 64GB storage / 6GB RAM / micro SD support
- DUAL Camera: 19MP MotionEye lens with 12MP Black & White sensor
- 13MP selfie camera with 5-axis gyro EIS
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Xperia Battery Care & Qnovo adaptive charging
- Hi-Res Audio with LDAC & DSEE HX enhancement engine
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- IP65/68 dust & water-resistant
- Qi wireless charging enabled
- PS4 Remote Play