OnePlus 6 Official Launch: Rumour Round-Up
After an impressive Honor 10 launch yesterday, it’s time for the OnePlus 6 to take centre stage in London. Rumours, as always, have been rife, however we at Clove have compiled a concise list before the grand event gets underway.
- The OnePlus 6 has reportedly been designed with an impressive 6.28-inch Full-HD AMOLED display
- Offers 2280 x 1080p pixel resolution
- The new OnePlus phone WILL have a notch – however there will be the option for users to hide this
- The inclusion of a notch gives the device an edge to edge display
- The 20 & 16MP dual lenses on the back of the OnePlus 6 are vertically mounted
- Rumours suggest that the device will support AI for advanced scene recognition etc.
- A respectable 16MP camera features on the front
- The device will also be able to record in super slow-motion
- The rear of the phone is crafted from glass, which OnePlus say gives the phone a ‘premium look’
- The rear glass panel has been made with Gorilla Glass 5 protection, making it water, drop and scratch resistant
- A fingerprint sensor features on the rear of the phone
- The OnePlus 6 will reportedly retain a 3.5mm headphone jack
STORAGE AND PROCESSORS
- The OnePlus 6 will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC
- The device is expected to be launched in 6 and 8GB RAM, with options of 64, 128 and 256GB of internal storage
We cannot wait to find out the full specs!
Watch the live stream on our website