Honor 10 Available Now: £395 with free Bluetooth Sport earphones
Inside the Honor 10 is the new Huawei Kirin 970 chipset. This isn’t just one of the fastest and most capable mobile platforms on the planet, it also has its own embedded NPU (neural-network processing unit).
Honor 10 is currently available from Clove Technology in Phantom Blue. Honor brand Bluetooth earphones are available while stocks last.
Through this, the very hardware that powers the Honor 10 is capable of learning based on your behaviour, intelligently tailoring your smartphone experience to your individual use.
Dual camera arrays are all the rage in 2018 and Honor take things a step further than before. The main 16MP sensor is now flanked by a massive 24MP black & white sensor. This allows for incredible low light performance and depth of field effects with enhanced detail.
On the front of the Honor 10 is another huge 24MP sensor for super-detailed selfies & video calls. An ultrasonic fingerprint sensor is also embedded into the glass on the handset’s chin, providing a smooth finish with no raised edges or gaps.
Finally, the look of the Honor 10 is nothing short of stunning. Honor’s glass backs have been head-turning for a few generations now and with the Honor 10 this design has been taken up to 11 with a gorgeous mirror finish that shifts between colours at each 5 degree angle.
Honor 10 Key Features
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Huawei EMUI 8.1 – all of Google’s services and Huawei personal themes
- 5.84″ 1080 x 2280 Full HD+ display at 19:9 ratio
- 16 / 24 MP dual main cameras – capture excellent depth of field, with dedicated black&white sensor
- 24 MP selfie camera with f/2.0 for incredibly good low-light performance
- USB Type C – Charge faster and with more ease
- Fast charging – Get over 50% charge in just 30 minutes
- Fingerprint scanner – Protect your valuable data from unwanted access
- AI processing with dedicated NPU (neural-network processing unit)
- Face Unlock
- DUAL SIM – Run two phone numbers at the same time