LG G7 ThinQ: £649 due end of May
Fresh for 2018, the LG G7 ThinQ delivers the best of LG’s smartphone innovation. A huge 19.5 : 9 ratio display and perfectly machined body fit comfortably in the hand.
LG’s top class cameras continue to improve each year. A dual 16MP array on the back provides additional post-processing effects and exceptional low light performance. LG’s new AI Cam feature goes further by analysing subjects in your shot and providing recommendations on how to improve your pictures.
Additional space in the phone’s body is used as an internal resonance chamber. This amps up the bass and naturally improves sound quality when listening through the built-in speakers.
Improved microphones are much better at picking up your voice from further away. This helps out when it comes to using voice control to ask questions and give commands.
A dedicated Google Assistant key is available underneath the volume buttons. A single press activates the Assistant, with a double-tap opening up Google Lens. Press and Hold to enter Google Assistant Walkie Talkie mode.
As an added bonus the G7 ThinQ is both IP68 rated for dust and water resistance, along with being scratch and drop resistant with Corning Gorilla Glass front and back
LG G7 ThinQ Key Features
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) (Guaranteed Android 9 P update)
- 6.1-inch Quad HD+ Display (1440 x 3120)
- 19.5:9 ratio / Dolby Vision / HDR10 compliant
- LG Dual 16MP / 16 MP cameras with Laser / Phase Detection autofocus
- 8MP Wide-Angle Selfie Camera
- 2.8GHz octa-core Snapdragon 845 processor
- 64GB storage / 4GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac & Bluetooth 5.0
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- 3,000 mAh battery