Google Pixel XL Gen1 Back in Stock: £440
Manufactured by HTC, the original Google Pixel phones launched in 2016 were a triumph. Marrying elegant design with incredible camera hardware, Google had a hit on their hands
We currently have the 1st generation Google Pixel XL available in both 32 & 128 GB sizes for £439.20 & £520 respectively (£366 & £433.33 ex-VAT). At this time we can only source the ‘Quite Black‘ colour.
This is brand new UK grade stock and is supplied with the full Google hardware warranty. Additional features, such as the unlimited Google Photos storage are also available.
Google Pixel XL Key Features
- Original Pixel hardware developed to Google’s specifications
- Ships with Android 7.1 Nougat – updates to 8.0 Oreo
- Receive monthly security updates and major Android software updates from Google through 2018
- Google Assistant built in – intelligently responds to queries, searches and translation
- Best in class 12.3MP camera with Sony IMX 378 sensor – Scored 89 by DxOMark
- UNLIMITED cloud storage for photos and videos at full resolution
- Use Google Duo for one-touch video calling
- Pixel Imprint fingerprint sensor – securely lock and authorise online payments
- 5.5″ Quad HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 – resists scratches
- Snapdragon 821 processor & 4GB RAM – top of the range 2016 performance