ASUS Zenfone 4 Max: £249 with 5,000 mAh battery
Looking for an affordable smartphone that doesn’t compromise on style or features? The ASUS Zenfone 4 Max might be just what you’re after.
The Zenfone 4 Max is available from Clove Technology in Deepsea Black & Rose Pink colours. These come with 32GB storage and Dual SIM capabilities. This is also one of the few phones on the market to have 3 separate slots so you can use 2 SIM cards AND an SD card.
With both a dual-lens camera array and huge 5,000 mAh battery, this Dual-SIM smartphone delivers elegant design and efficient performance.
On the back of the phone, you’ll find a dual-camera array – usually only seen on much more expensive devices. Both lenses are rated at 13MP, with one being a wide-angle (120° field of view) to capture incredible landscapes. Working together, you can create some enchanting depth of field effects.
Other features include a Pro shooting mode (capable of storing RAW format images) and enhanced selfie suite. The massive 5,000 mAh battery also ensures you won’t get caught short on power if you’re out and about taking pictures all day!
ASUS Zenfone 4 Max Key Features
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with ASUS ZenUI enhancements
- 5.5″ HD S-IPS LCD with curved Corning Gorilla Glass
- Octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor
- Dual 13MP (wide-angle) + 13MP (standard) rear cameras
- Front-facing 8MP selfie camera
- 32GB storage / 3GB RAM
- 802.11 b/g/n dual-band Wi-Fi
- FM Radio / GPS / DUAL SIM
- 5,000 mAh battery
- 154 x 76.9 x 8.39 mm / 181 grams