Honor View 10: £449 first stock due Jan 8th
First stock of the brand new Honor View 10 is due to land with Clove in the New Year. We aim to be shipping orders out from the week commencing January 8th. If you’re interested in the Honor’s first AI powered smartphone, then follow the link below. We’re taking paid back orders in advance now for the 128GB Blue UK model.
Not content to simply emulate the top brands, Honor are now in a position to start dictating new features for smartphones.
With the View 10, Honor are delivering the world’s first AI processor in a smartphone.
This is made possible due to the Huawei Kirin 970 chipset. This isn’t just one of the fastest and most capable mobile platforms on the planet, it also has its own embedded NPU (neural-network processing unit).
Through this, the very hardware that powers the Honor View 10 is capable of learning based on your behaviour, intelligently tailoring your smartphone experience to your individual use.
Honor View 10 Key Features
- Android 8 (Oreo) with Huawei EMUI 8.0 – all of Google’s services and Huawei personal themes
- 5.99″ 1080 x 2160 Full HD display at an 18:9 ratio
- 16 / 20 MP dual main cameras – capture excellent depth of field, with dedicated black&white sensor
- 13 MP selfie camera with f/2.0 for great low-light performance
- USB Type C – Charge faster and with more ease
- Fast charging – Get over 50% charge in just 30 minutes
- Fingerprint scanner – Protect your valuable data from unwanted access
- AI processing with dedicated NPU (neural-network processing unit)
- Face Unlock
- DUAL SIM – Run two phone numbers at the same time