Moto Z2 Force due next week: £719
The original X Force was an incredibly popular phone throughout 2016. Sold with Motorola’s unique ShatterShield technology, the phone married a high-end specifiation with a practically unbreakable screen. Sadly the Z Force never made it to the UK, however Moto have rectified that with the upcoming Z2 Force.
Due in next week, the Moto Z2 Force is the flagship handset for 2017. The phone provides top of the range hardware specifications, so Moto fans can enjoy a QHD P-OLED display, Qualcomm 835 processor, 6GB of RAM and a very capable Dual 12MP camera configuration.
On top of that of course is the ShatterShield display and Moto Mods compatibility.
ShatterShield hasn’t changed much since it’s original conception. The technology utilises a five-layer system which combines to dissipate impact forces and effectively render the screen unbreakable from traditional falls and impacts.
Motorola’s modular approach to accessories also returns. Previous Mods work with the Moto Z2 Force, just as they have with any other Z range handset. Newly released alongside the Z2 Force are a new 360 camera, improved JBL speaker, Gamepad and TurboPower charge pack.
Moto Z2 Force Key Specifications
- 5.5” Quad HD 1440p P-OLED display with unique ShatterShield™ technology
- 2.35 GHz Snapdragon 835 processor / 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage / MicroSD card slot
- 6.1 mm: super-thin chassis
- Android 7.1.1 with guaranteed Android 8.0 update
- USB Type-C connector / 2,730 mAh battery / 15W TurboPower (50% charge in 30 minutes)
- Dual 12MP IMX 386 sensors (ƒ/2.0, 1.25μm)
- Compatible with Moto Mods