LG V30 Pre-orders open: Due October
The upcoming LG V30 has been wowing critics both with its design and specification. The last two V range phones have been powerhouses, showcasing the best of what LG can do. Sadly though they had limited releases and were not globally available.
LG have changed this for the V30. Some of the more gimmicky features – such as the 2nd display – have been removed. This particular extra is now present as a slick software bar, accessible from anywhere in the interface. The hardware is also standardised now, and the phone will be getting an official UK release.
First stock is due in October, so we have opened pre-orders. We do not currently have a price. This will be added to the product page as soon as LG UK confirm it. No payment will be taken for a pre-order; we will contact you for payment when stock dates are confirmed.
The LG V30 represents the peak of LG’s mobile technology. The 6 inch FullVision display has a unique 18:9 screen ratio. This allows for interesting UI tricks in many system apps.
V30 also showcases the best of modern mobile hardware. From the Snapdragon 835 processor to the HDR10 certified AMOLED screen, every specification is top-notch.
LG V30 Key Specifications
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat with LG UX & Themes
- 6.0″ FullVision display QHD+ (1,440 x 2,880) with 18:9 (2:1) screen ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 (2.45 GHz Quad-Core)
- 64GB storage / 4GB RAM / Micro SD (up to 256GB)
- Rounded screen corners with a total 81.2% screen-to-body ratio
- LG-Cine LOG & HDR10 for incredibly vivid video playback
- Dual 16MP & 13MP rear cameras (16MP@70° & 13MP@70° wide-angle)
- 5MP 90° wide-angle front-facing camera
- 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm
- 3,300 mAh battery with Qualcomm® Quick Charge 3.0
- IP68 dust- and water-resistant