BlackBerry KEYone How To Videos: Custom BlackBerry Hub Views
The BlackBerry KEYone has had an excellent first few months with positive reviews and strong sales.
BlackBerry Hub is a powerful tool to consolidate your messages. Not just for emails, you can also collate SMS and incoming messages from social media platforms too. However if you have a lot of accounts, things can get very busy very quickly.
With custom views, you can filter messages down into more manageable chunks. For instance you can select individual email accounts (if you have more than one), as well as specific social media accounts. With emails, you can also set additional filters for Unread, Flagged, High Importance or Attachments.
Once set up, you can quickly access Views from the Hub settings.
BlackBerry KEYone – Custom BlackBerry Hub Views
This video, along with others, is available on the official BlackBerry Mobile YouTube channel. Included are a number of shorts that focus on key features of the BlackBerry KEYone.
Today we take a look at how to create custom views within the BlackBerry Hub:
BlackBerry KEYone Main Features
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS, with guaranteed monthly security patches
- 4.5” scratch-resistant touch screen display
- 4-row QWERTY keyboard with integrated swipe navigation and touch gestures
- Fingerprint sensor embedded in space button
- Programmable convenience key (launch dedicated apps)
- 2 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 650 with excellent power efficiency
- 32GB internal storage / 3GB RAM
- MicroSD memory card slot
- 12MP main camera with Sony sensor, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) and large 1.55 micron pixels
- 8MP front camera with flash
- BlackBerry security software
- USB Type-C connector
- GPS / Dual band Wi-Fi / 4G LTE / Bluetooth 4.2