BlackBerry KEYone How To Videos: Customise LED Notifications For Email
The BlackBerry KEYone, has had an excellent first few months with positive reviews and strong sales.
Many phones have an LED notification light. This is often used to provide a visual notification when you have unread messages or perhaps if the battery is low. The KEYone follows suit and this notification light is set to utilise several colours and flashing/pulsing options depending on the type of alert.
If you use the BlackBerry Hub to consolidate your emails, you can also set up custom LED alerts. Within the Hub settings, you can choose Custom Alerts. Several rules can be applied with their own names.
This lets you differentiate between emails by simply looking at the phone. It’s a great way to determine if an incoming email is urgent or if you can let it wait, just by glancing at the phone.
BlackBerry KEYone – Customise LED Notifications For Hub Email
This video, along with others, is available on the official BlackBerry Mobile YouTube channel. Included are a number of shorts that focus on key features of the BlackBerry KEYone.
Today we take a look at how to customise the LED notification colours and alerts for BlackBerry Hub email:
BlackBerry KEYone Main Features
- Android 7.0 Nougat OS, with guaranteed monthly security patches
- 4.5” scratch-resistant touch screen display
- 4-row QWERTY keyboard with integrated swipe navigation and touch gestures
- Fingerprint sensor embedded in space button
- Programmable convenience key (launch dedicated apps)
- 2 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 650 with excellent power efficiency
- 32GB internal storage / 3GB RAM
- MicroSD memory card slot
- 12MP main camera with Sony sensor, Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) and large 1.55 micron pixels
- 8MP front camera with flash
- BlackBerry security software
- USB Type-C connector
- GPS / Dual band Wi-Fi / 4G LTE / Bluetooth 4.2