Google Pixel: Limited UK Spec Stock £449
Last year’s release saw Google taking some criticism for the high price of the Pixel. We can probably also expect the new version to roll in at over £600 for the base model.
So would you consider £449 a bargain for the 1st Generation Pixel? We certainly would, so here you go!
We only have the base 32GB Black model right now, having secured some official UK specification handsets. The larger Pixel XL is also available for just £581 (£484 ex-VAT).
The Google Pixel is the flagship device for showcasing the best of Android. Unlike previous Nexus devices which featured ‘stock’ Android, the Pixel does have additional software features and optimisations for its hardware. Developed and designed directly by Google, Pixel shows just what an OEM device can be capable of.
Receiving rave reviews across the board, Google Pixel has been praised for its speed, deep integration of Google services and incredible camera quality.
If you need reminding about the specifications, just take a quick look below:
Google Pixel Key Specifications
- Ships with Android 7.1, plus guaranteed monthly security patches & major Android software updates from Google
- Google Assistant built in: intelligently responds to queries, searches and translation
- Best in class 12.3 MP camera with Sony IMX 378 sensor, 1.55µm pixel size and software stabilisation
- Pixel Imprint fingerprint sensor – securely lock and authorise online payments
- 5.0″ Full HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Snapdragon 821 processor & 4GB RAM – top of the range 2016 performance
- Hardware developed to Google’s specifications
- UNLIMITED cloud storage for photos and videos at full resolution
- Use Google Duo for one-touch video calling