Honor 6A Available To Order: £149 Due August 14th
The new Honor 6A sit in the space that was until recently occupied by the 5C. Now you can’t expect the world from a device with this price tag, yet it’s difficult to not be impressed by what Honor are offering here.
The Snapdragon 430 is a nippy mid-range processor that is the basis for many more expensive mid-tier phones. Phased Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) is also available on the 13MP camera. This technology is generally reserved for higher tier phones.
There is of compromise to be had at £149. That can be found in the screen. The 5-inch 720 panel is perfectly passable, but nothing special at all. If you want something larger or higher resolution, then you will have to move up a price bracket.
All things said though, the Honor 6A sits in the budget space that Moto have started to leave behind. If the Honor 9 is the best value for money premium handset available today, then the 6A could realistically claim the same crown in the entry-level space.
Honor 6A Key Specifications
- Android 7.0 with Huawei EMUI 5.1. Access to Google services and customisable themes
- Full metal design – gives more strength and an eye-catching look
- Dual SIM – use two SIM cards in your phone – great for business or travel
- 5-inch 720 x 1280 pixel IPS LCD display – offering amazing visuals
- 13MP camera with phase detection auto focus – for easy and quick photos
- Octa-core processor & 2GB RAM for fast multitaksing
- Fingerprint scanner – enable enhanced security and convenient controls
- 3,020 mAh battery – offers a full day of usage