Sony Xperia XZ Premium Features: Intelligent Xperia Actions
Do you go through the same routine with your phone in the evenings? If you do then you’re not alone! Many of us take similar actions, such as reducing brightness, entering do not disturb mode and settings alarms.
With Xperia Actions, many of these processes can be automated. Actions can complete several tasks at once without you even having to press a button. These can occur at set times of the day, or even based on calendar or email entries.
If you happen to be in a new location, you may even get suggestions for travel and local landmarks.
There are also invisible improvements such as managing processor and memory resources depending on your usage habits.
Actions can also help you get the most out of your phone. Tips and tricks will appear when you first start using the phone to help you understand all the options available to you.
These will be tailored and relevant to the apps you use. So if you take a lot of pictures, advice on camera features will pop up when in the app. You can always turn these tips off int he settings if you don’t need them.
Alongside the Qnovo adaptive Battery Care system we have talked about before, the Xperia Smart Cleaner is continuously active in the background to keep phone efficiency high and power drain low.
Sony Xperia XZ Premium Key Features
- Android 7 (Nougat) – Enjoy the most recent version of Google’s OS
- 64GB internal storage / up to 256GB micro SD
- 2.45 GHz Snapdragon 835 / 4GB RAM
- 5.5” screen – world first 4K HDR mobile display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 19 MP main camera – 4K recording, steady shot & MotionEYE slow motion
- 13 MP selfie camera – stabilised for great images even in low light
- Bluetooth 5.0 – Faster more reliable connections to peripherals and IoT equipment
- 3,230 mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 & QNOVO adaptive charging
- IP65/68 water resistance (up to 1.5 meters for 30 minutes)
- USB Type-C / Fingerprint sensor / NFC
- Hi-Res audio / PS4 Remote Play