LG G6 price drop: now £525
This elongated display has been shown off by competing phones, however LG are the only company to offer both this, and an impressively top-tier specification, at a comparatively low price.
Unlike other elongated phones, by sticking to the 18:9 ratio the G6 can provide a unique “square” interface within system apps. This is used to great effect within the camera, planner, calendar and other apps to better display information.
Now available for just £525, the LG G6 is excellent value for money. Beyond the screen, there are a host of other features to be discovered.
Pushing the boundaries of mobile photography, the G6 has a dual 13MP sensor setup. Dual cameras are becoming more common, although to create great images still requires incredible processing.
LG have competed with the best of them since the G4’s impressive camera. The G6 continues this heritage with an options-filled professional shooting mode and RAW capture.
You can choose which camera sensor to use when shooting, the difference being an ultra-wide 125 degree field-of-view in one. You can also combine the two lenses with special shooting modes to create enhanced effects.
LG G6 Key Features
Need a reminder of the G6’s main selling points? Check them out below:
- Android 7.1 Nougat with LG UX & Themes
- 5.7″ FullVision display QHD+ (1,440 x 2,880) with 18:9 (2:1) screen ratio
- Rounded screen corners with a total 80.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Dolby Vision™ & HDR10 for incredibly vivid playback
- Dual 13MP rear cameras – 1x 125° wide-angle & 1x 71° standard
- 5MP 100° wide-angle front-facing camera
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 Pro (2.35 GHz Quad-Core)
- 32GB storage / 4GB RAM / Micro SD (up to 256GB)
- 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm
- 3,300 mAh battery with Qualcomm® Quick Charge 3.0
- IP68 dust- and water-resistant
Order the brand new LG G6 from Clove Technology below: