LG G6 pre-orders now shipping April 20th from Clove
The official UK-wide launch date for the G6 remains April 27th next week. We have received news today though that some stock is available from LG distribution.
As such, UK customers with fully paid pre-orders at Clove can have their phones sent out now. Got an unpaid pre-order? Then give us a call to finalise your payment and have the phone shipped out tomorrow.
If you don’t have an order with us yet then never fear! There is enough stock to cater for some new orders too. If you’ve been waiting for release to put your money down then now is the time. Once this initial batch of orders are cleared, remaining orders will be sent next week on the official launch date.
LG G6 Key Features
Need a reminder of the G6’s main selling points? Check them out below:
- Android 7.1 Nougat with LG UX & Themes
- 5.7″ FullVision display QHD+ (1,440 x 2,880) with 18:9 (2:1) screen ratio
- Rounded screen corners with a total 80.7% screen-to-body ratio
- Dolby Vision™ & HDR10 for incredibly vivid playback
- Dual 13MP rear cameras – 1x 125° wide-angle & 1x 71° standard
- 5MP 100° wide-angle front-facing camera
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 Pro (2.35 GHz Quad-Core)
- 32GB storage / 4GB RAM / Micro SD (up to 256GB)
- 148.9 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm
- 3,300 mAh battery with Qualcomm® Quick Charge 3.0
- IP68 dust- and water-resistant
Order the brand new LG G6 from Clove Technology below: