Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 – £249 – Coming 24th April
Samsung’s new rugged Xcover smartphone will be in stock in 2 week’s time.
Over and above 2016’s Xcover 3, the 4 has a little spec bump in the RAM, internal memory , screen size and resolution. The cameras have also been bolstered to be more fitting of the photo-centric world we now live in.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 Key Features
- IP68 rated – Able to survive immersion in fresh water at a depth of 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes
- MIL-SPEC-810G – Able to withstands drops from height, it will keep working when others do not
- Android OS – Personalise the look and feel of the screens and applications adding your favourite apps from the Play store
- 4G connectivity – Upload and download content at speed allowing you to get more done on the go.
- 5” touchscreen – Interact by touch, tap, swipe, pinch and zoom all on a screen that offers a balance of productivity and usability
- 16GB internal storage – Store apps and media on the internal storage
- MicroSD card slot – Expand the storage of the phone by inserting a memory card up to 256GB in capacity
- 13-megapixel camera – Capture great images and record video in high definition
- SIM Free – No ties, insert the SIM of your choice
Arriving on the 24th April, the Xcover 4 will cost £249 including VAT. You can order it here now.