You can now register your interest in the Sony Xperia L1 from Clove Technology. We don’t have a final price yet, however first stock is expected in early June.
Offering a gorgeous and simple to use 5.5” display, the Sony Xperia L1 performs as well as it looks. In the modern world speed is needed; having enough power in your smartphone is very important to complete daily tasks efficiently.
With the Xperia L1 you will receive a quad core processor with 2GB of RAM. This will ensure you always have the speed and power you desire.
The Sony Xperia L1 is a perfect handset for anyone looking for a well-built, mid-range phone. Plus it has a sleek design, looking smart and feels comfortable in the hand.
Sony Xperia L1 Key Features
- Android 7 (Nougat) OS
- 16GB eMMC internal memory with 2GB RAM
- microSDXC (up to 256GB)
- MediaTek Quad Core 64bit MT6737T (1.45GHzx4)
- All day usage – 2,620 mAh with Qnovo Adaptive Charging
- 5.5″ HD 720p
- Back camera – 13MP, Autofocus, ISO 3200, F2.2 lens, 3x Clear Image Zoom
- Front camera – 5MP, 24mm wide-angle lens F2.2
- Sound – xLOUD, Clear Audio+, Stereo Recording, Bluetooth® 4.2 wireless technology, aptX / A2DP
- Sony Xperia L1
- 3 PIN UK Mains Adapter
- USB Cable
The Sony Xperia L1 will be available in a variety of colour options. These include White, Black and Pink with 16GB internal storage alongside 2GB RAM.
Android 7.0 is the latest version of the popular mobile operating system installed on this handset.
From the moment you switch the device on, you have access to lots of great software features from Google and Sony.
Sign into a current Google account or create one in just a few moments. The capabilities of the L1 are further enhanced as your contacts, calendar appointments, applications and more become available to you.