Moto G5 – Now In Stock
Lenovo continues to update their ‘G’ range of phones with the Moto G5. With this model they have added a high-grade aluminium finish, departing from the previous plastic feel.
They have also enhanced security by including a fingerprint sensor, removing the need to constantly enter a password or gesture.
These design improvements mean that the G5 is still, like its predecessors, the ideal product for anyone new to smartphones, or simply wanting a superb value handset.
Available SIM free from Clove, the G5 is available in Fine Gold and Lunar Grey with with 16GB of internal storage and 2GB of RAM. The Grey version is shipping now, with Gold due to land with us at the end of next week.
Moto G5 Key Features
- Android 7 Nougat – access to the latest software and features from Google
- Design – new high-grade aluminium finish
- Fast 1.4GHz octa-core processor – great productivity and smooth interface
- 5-inch Full HD IPS display – brings your photos videos to life
- High-capacity 2800 mAh battery – giving you full day of usage
- Rear 13MP Camera – with Phase Detection AutoFocus for fast sharp pictures
- Front 5MP Camera – Wide angle lens, so you can capture the perfect selfie
- Fingerprint reader – for inbuilt enhanced security