It’s been a while since the Wileyfox Swift first launched. In fact I’ve been using mine for well over a year and it’s still going strong!
The reason it continues to sell well, even with a successor on sale? Value for money. Even after 12 months it’s tough to find a better deal when you consider the overall specification.
Well that offer just got even better with the addition of some free extras. First up is the genuine Wileyfox branded case. This black plastic shell covers the back and sides of the phone for additional grip and protection.
Secondly is a fantastic screen replacement service. This was offered when the phone first launched and show real commitment to customer service. Included in the pack with your Swift is a voucher. Use this and you can get a free replacement for one year in the event of screen damage.
Register your Wileyfox Swift
In order to claim the free screen replacement, you will need to register the Wileyfox Swift. This can be done online on the official Wileyfox website. Create an account with your name and email address. Next up register the phone by adding the IMEI number and date of purchase.
Once the phone is registered, you can contact Wileyfox should the screen be damaged. Your IMEI will be on record and they will be able to issue a replacement phone once within the 12 month period.
Wileyfox Swift at a glance
- Cyanogen OS 13 based on Android 6.0 – Android 7.0 update due in February
- 5″ HD Screen / 16GB storage / 2GB RAM
- Dual SIM / micro SD support (3rd slot) / 2,500 mAh battery
- 13MP main camera / 5MP front camera
- Cyanogen theme manager with 100s of themes
- AudioFX delivers 24bit High Res Lossless audio
- Caller ID & Truecaller Dialler to identify & block spam calls
- Cyanogen web browser for enhanced security & fast performance
- Privacy guard allows you to monitor how your phone shares data
- PIN Scramble for added lock screen security
- Protect individual apps in secure, lockable folders on your home screens