HTC’s new super sized One Max available end of October
We knew it was coming but we had to keep quiet until today! HTC have now formally announced the HTC One Max, the 5.9 inch upgrade to the original HTC One.
Following the same gorgeous design ethos of the range which now also includes a Mini version, the One Max not only expands screen size but also adds a fingerprint scanner on the back and features updates to Android 4.3 and Sense 5.5.
The One Max will be with us at the end of October, coming in a 16 GB Silver version that also has a removable back cover so you can add a micro SD card up to 64 GB. We are now taking orders at £491.66 + VAT (£589.99 inclusive).
HTC have kept Clove favourites such as BoomSound and HTC Zoe in the One Max along with the UltraPixel camera technology. A quick run down of the spec sheet is below:
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.5
- 5.9″ Capacitive IPS LCD screen
- Rear mounted fingerprint scanner
- HTC UltraPixel BSI camera & 2.1 MP front facing camera
- 1.7 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- Micro SD card up to 64 GB
- HTC Boomsound™ with dual front speakers
- 16 GB internal storage
- 50 GB Google Drive for 2 years
- NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 (with AptX), Wi-Fi direct
- 4G LTE