The G2 set’s itself apart from the competition with its 5.2 inch display and rear mounted controls, doing away with more traditional side mounted volume and power keys.
LG says that the G2 is learning from you and should essentially work and perform the way you would expect due to the fast 2.26GHz quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM.
For the audiophiles the G2 features 24 bit/192KHz Hi-Fi playback through the on board speakers to produce playback quality better than that of a CD.
We are pleased to confirm that the 16GB White and Black coloured units are now available to pre-order from Clove at a price of £390+VAT (£468 including VAT).
Whilst there is not a confirmed delivery date, the first stock is expected at the end of September.
If you are keen to get your hands on one, you can pre-order or register your interest HERE.
If you want to know a bit more about the G2 and some of the features it has, just check out the list and promotional video below.
- Answer Me — Automatically answers the call after lowering the ringtone when the phone is raised to one’s ear.
- Plug & Pop — Recommends options or related features to choose from when the earphone or USB cable is detected.
- Text Link —Allows information embedded in text messages to be selected and easily saved in a memo or calendar and searched on a map or the internet.
- QuickRemote — Not only can LG G2 be used to remotely control popular home entertainment devices, it can also learn from conventional remotes and be customised to operate multiple devices with flexible layouts and keys.
- Slide Aside — Enables easier multitasking by simply “sliding” open apps off to the side using a three-finger swipe.
- Guest Mode — Protects your privacy by displaying only pre-selected apps when guests access the phone with a secondary unlock pattern.
- Audio Zooming – Lets you zero in on a specific audio source by zooming in on your subject while recording video. Afterwards, you can hear it more clearly during playback.
- KNOCKON – Just knock twice on G2 to gently wake your phone’s display without picking it up or pressing the power key. G2 senses the gesture and turns the display on.
- Tracking Zoom – Focus in on your favourite subject, without losing track of the big picture. Tracking Zoom lets you create unique videos with a picture-in-picture frame that highlights your selected subject’s movements, while keeping the rest of the scene in view. This feature zooms in on the moving subject you select, and tracks their actions in a separate pane overlapping the background video.
- Dual Recording/Dual Camera – Put yourself in the picture, even if you’re the one behind the camera. Dual Recording/Dual Camera lets you activate the front and rear cameras simultaneously, so you can record yourself and your subject at the same time.
- Zoom to Track – Selectively zoom in on a subject during playback. Simply select a moving object on your screen while watching a video, and Zoom to Track zooms in and tracks it throughout the clip.
- Capture Plus – Instead of a limited screen capture, Capture Plus lets you take a screen shot of a full web page
- Clip Tray – Operates as a PC-like clipboard that stores pictures, text and links you’d like to reference later.