Sony SmartWatch 2 due week commencing 15th July
UPDATE 8/7 –
The release date of the Sony SmartWatch 2 has been put back to September and will not be launching week commencing 15th July as previously stated. The revised arrival date is week commencing 9th September.
At all times we provide the most accurate information we can based on data we are supplied. It has transpired that the date of the 15th July given by Sony’s distribution arm was incorrect.
We are very sorry. It was never our intention to mislead you on the release date. If you have placed an order with us already, your order will be held until launch and dispatched upon launch unless we hear otherwise.
We are pleased to say that we have some good news regarding the Sony SmartWatch 2.
Only last week we told you how we are taking pre-orders for the smartwatch, but today we can say that the first stock is expected week commencing 15th July.
Sony SmartWatch 2 Features
- Splash proof (Not suitable for showering, bathing, swimming, diving, snorkelling, water related work or fishing)
- Easy calling
- NFC capabilities
- Versatile accessory ideal for the active person
- Connects via Bluetooth to your compatible device
- Transmits key information from the mobile device to the SmartWatch without the need to touch the phone itself
- Can be clipped to clothing, bags or worn on the wrist
- More applications being developed at all times to give greater personalisation and functionality