Today we are pleased to announce that we have our first pricing and availability information for the Sony Xperia Z Tablet. The new LTE enabled, 10 inch tablet computer from Sony is the perfect companion device to the recently launched Xperia Z smartphone, built with a near identical design language and including many similar features including an impressive IP57 rating making it water and dust resistant.
Running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and featuring a powerful quad-core processor, high quality 8 megapixel camera with Sony Exmor R sensor, 10 inch Full HD Reality Display and the same beautiful build quality seen in the Xperia Z smartphone, the Xperia Z tablet looks like first device this year to really step up the Android tablet game to a new level.
A quick run down of the specification gives:
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean (4.2 upgrade expected)
- Qualcomm S4 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor with Adreno 320 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 10.1 inch 1200 x 1920 HD Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 16GB Internal storage
- Micro SD expandable storage up to 32GB
- 8 MP camera with scene recognition and 2MP front facing camera
- 3G HSPA 850 / 900 / 2100 MHz
- 4G LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 MHz
- 6000 mAh Li-Po battery, STAMINA mode for improved battery life
- 266 x 172 x 7.1 mm
- 495 grams
We now have a first date of arrival for the Xperia Z tablet as the 20th May.
We have begun taking orders at a price of 416 GBP + VAT so follow HERE to place yours today