SIM-Free Nokia Lumia 920 White arriving tomorrow

Update: These handsets are confirmed as being factory unlocked and 4G/LTE compatible (800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz).

imageWe are pleased to announce that we will have SIM-free stock of the Nokia Lumia 920 White arriving tomorrow, priced at £433.33 (£520.00 inc VAT).

This is the first stock of the Nokia Lumia 920 to arrive at Clove Technology and it will also be the first handset that we have received with LTE capability.

The Lumia 920 launched around a fortnight ago in the UK and its SIM-free availability has been somewhat up in the air since then. However, we are now due to receive stock tomorrow and have opened up orders on the Clove website.

The Lumia 920 is a feature packed handset, here’s what it has to offer:

• Windows Phone 8 Operating System
  • Wireless charging using Qi wireless power standard
  • 8.7 Megapixel ‘Pureview’ Camera
  • 4.5” ‘Pure Motion HD ’ display
  • 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 dual core processor
  • One-piece Polycarbonite body
  • Nokia City Lens augmented reality
  • Super Sensitive Touch
  • 32GB Internal Storage
  • 2000mAh battery
  • NFC Compatible

About Clove

A specialist provider of mobile technology products, including smartphones, tablets, wearables, connected home products, memory cards and associated accessories.

Telephone: 01202 552936
Fax: 01202 552937
Email: sales@clove.co.uk
Website: www.clove.co.uk

Comments

1. Awesome! Any idea when the grey version will be available?

2. thats really good news I am going to get that white one and also I want to know if Yellow Lumia 920 is also coming Sim Free? I hope you get these 2 colours because I want to buy 2 :)

3. Tooexpensive says:

What happened to 499 GBP?

4. I am astonished as to the price. Considering what it’s going for in the states I can’t believe Nokia are serious.

5. Any word on other colours? (Black or red) days, weeks, months?

6. Chris Ward says:

Hi Guys,

No word on other colours yet, which means it’s likely to be weeks (or longer) rather than days.

7. That is rather pricey when you consider they’re selling for £460 on PAYG and and a 32GB iPhone 5 is £599 (proven device and eco system).

I really want one, but this might be just a little too much. :-( I don’t know who I’m kidding though, I’ll probably place an order on my way home!

8. All I can say is well done Clove. I thought that the unlocked 920 was never going to show it’s face in the UK. Ordered mine already and cant wait :)

9. Does buying from Clove make me eligible for the free wireless charging plate from Nokia even if I’m located overseas?

• Hi Kit,

We don’t know at this stage but have asked the question and will provide the update ASAP.

• Wow I hadn’t even thought of that. That would be absolutely amazing, since that offer isn’t on the table in Norway iirc.

10. 500pounds max

11. David Cross says:

Ordered mine too. Any idea when they’re getting shipped? Anyone who preordered with EE, you have a nightmare to look forward to as they refuse to cancel! Yu have to send it back as part of the 14 day cooling off period.

• Hi David,

Thanks for the order. We are expecting to ship orders either today or tomorrow.

• David Cross says:

Fantastic! Before I go on holidays!

And if we do get the charger from Nokia, double fantastic!!

• I cancelled my order with EE , after complaining about pretty much everything and talking to a manager, they will do it if you push them hard enough. I then bought a sim free 920 , couldn’t be happier.

12. I also ordered it, nervously awaiting confirmation via email that my order is being processed, since I had to send in a photo of the drivers lisence.

• Same here.. checking my email client every x minutes :)
      I sold my iPhone 4 so I got no way to check mail tomorrow noooo :D

• Checking my email every 2min to see if i have a delivery tracking number…I have a very sad feeling that i may have just missed first batch :(

13. Ordered mine yesterday too, as soon I noticed this blog post.

The price is a little bit higher than what it will be here in Finland, but i don’t care, need the new phone now, and we can’t get it until end of next week here.

Hope you are able to ship it today, can’t wait to get my hands on it :)

14. will these be shipped out today? Thanks.

15. Will these be shipping today or tomorrow? And will I get a tracking number? (DHL)

Can’t wait until I get it in my hands!! Been waiting a long time for these to go on sale! Thank you!!!

16. It’s 12:30, can someone confirm that the stock has actually arrived, and that they will be shipping out in the (very) near future?

• I’ve got an email to confirm that mine has been shipped already.

• As did someone I know from a norwegian forum who chose DHL. I chose FedEx and have gotten an email that it will ship tomorrow.

• I picked DHL as well..

• Yup, got my dispatch mail as well.
            I went with Royal Mail, but it’s still next day, so fingers crossed for tomorrow!

• I ordered via Fedex. Got an email saying processing. But nothing about delivering :( Hope that doesn’t mean i missed out on the first batch?

• No, it more than likely just means FedEx had their pick-up time earlier than the units arrived, and thus will be shipped tomorrow.

I got an email today (ca 11pm here in Norway) saying the following:

“Your order will now be progressed. When we send your order you will receive your tracking reference by email. We are expecting our machines today, however, probably not in time for Fedex, so your order will be shipped Wednesday for delivery within 1-2 working days.”

• Well ill be very very happy if i am proved wrong :)

17. harrytheweb says:

I hope after paying £520 you’ll do all you can to post today. My babys due date is Thursday and I am relying on this phone to capture the first moments of its life. Please ship asap. I ordered yesterday.

18. the Lumia 920 always seems to be arriving tomorrow

• I ordered on Monday after the news came in. I’m glad I paid little extra for the DHL. The Phone is now in DHLs sorting facility here in Finland and will be delivered to me today YAY!

19. when will u have stock again can’t wait to pay for it

20. Patiently awaiting for dispatch email! Hope i got in!

21. Does anyone know if it would work on US T-Mobile network?

22. Tracking info from Royal Mail :
    “Your item has reached the delivery office and is out for delivery.

We can confirm that your item left the delivery office this morning and should arrive shortly if it hasn’t been delivered already.”

It’s a shame I’m working away this week and won’t get to touch it until Friday :(

23. Hi all,

Just to confirm:

If you have managed to place an order, your Lumia 920 will be shipped from stock that we receive this week.

We shipped as many orders as possible on 13/11, but due to the late arrival of stock and the timings of our courier collections, we were unable to ship some orders. We do expect to ship remaining outstanding orders today.

At the moment we do not know when we will receive more stock, nor stock of the other colour variants, but will provide an update as soon as we have some more info.

• Nice!

Thanks for clarifying, I was worried I might not get mine. Still says “processing” on my order on your website, when does FedEx pick up todays shipment?

• Yay! Cannot wait to get that tracking number so i can stop worrying haha. Have not wanted a device this bad since the Nexus One!

• Just got an email confirming that it will be sent today and will be with me within 2 working days.

Awesome! :)

• haha nice man! Im still refreshing email every few min waiting for mine :)

• I havent gotten the tracking number, it was just impatient me having sent an email asking about it last night, that they replied to now.

“Thanks for the email. We confirm that we will be shipping your order today via Fedex and will email you later with your tracking number. Your package will be with you within two working days.”

• Haha i was nearly going to do the same. Should be fine ill head to bed and hopefully wake up with a tracking number. Else ill just go back to bed in tears lol.

• I just got a change on my account login at clove, it now says “dispatched”, im assuming good news for you upon waking :) .
            Clove are effective! I will definitely recommend them to others and use them in the future.

• Actually, talked to FedEx, they seem far slower than DHL due to some problems with their customs department.

So I called Clove, and since my item hadnt left their hands yet, the great guy on the supportline let me change delivery to DHL instead of FedEx :) !

Great support!

24. David Cross says:

Will be getting the delivery today and cannot wait.
    Anyone have any updates on this free wireless charger offer for early adopters? I see mentions of it all over the internet but nothing on Nokia’s site!

Would be a nice bonus if it’s honored.

25. David Cross says:

Have just received my phone and it is absolutely gorgeous! Why people complain about the weight baffles me because it is not that heavy.

I checked with Nokia about the free wireless charger. There is a website to apply to but only from 16th November. It is: http://www.nokiafreecharger.com/claims/nokiafreecharger2/register

Thanks Clove for a stress free transaction.

26. Alexander Man says:

Yippee! Just got my DHL tracking number… Hope it will arrive safely to HK soon. I hope I can apply for this Nokia free charger as a non-UK customer. Thanks Clove for offering a good price – even better without the VAT as it shipping outside EU.

27. Brilliant efficient service from clove. Danny Shame Nokia can’t be bothered to seal the box! Pulled my Box out of the bubble wrap and the tray slid straight out with the phone onto the carpet!

John,

Sorry to hear about your mishap. I’m just glad it was carpet and not concrete that the handset landed on.

28. Yes same here. Phone was fine as its built like a tank anyway. Nokia just need to apply a bit of common sense in order to protect what could be one of their 2 business turn around devices. I really do think that this is the phone that could put them back in the frame. Everyone in my office loves the design which appeals to young and old and male and female alike

29. Tell me know the available UI langs on the device.

30. I wish I had ordered one when I had the chance. Any idea wgen you will receiving any more stock?

31. David Cross says:

As it turns out, the free wireless charger is a phones4u only offer. The claim will be rejected after checking the IMEI number :(

32. Alexander Man says:

Ordered on Tuesday and arrived this evening in Hong Kong… a great start to the weekend! A great price with no VAT. The phone is absolutely super and works great with 3 HK. THANK YOU very much!