If you do not have a budget for your new phone
Many of us have a preferred amount we would like to spend on a phone, often the less the better.
However if money isn’t an issue then you might want to look at reserving one of the new Tag Heuer Racer smartphones.
We mentioned them back in August last year (here) but you can as of today begin reserving your preferred model which range in price from €2950 to €6500.
The range is as follows:
- Prestige Gold & Carbon – €6500/£5143
- Prestige Light Gold – €5900/£4668
- Racing Carbon – €4500/£3560
- Night Racer Black – €3600/£2848
- Night Racer Titanium – €3900/£3086
- Sport Classic Red – €2950/£2334
- Sport Classic Black – €2800/£2215
- Sport Classic Grey – €2400/£1899
The website does not mention anything around the specification, but from information made available previously we know it will have Android, a 5 megapixel camera and a 3.5” display with Gorilla Glass. I think most of us would want more for our money with this phone, but then again if we had this much money would you be spending it on a phone?!
You can find out more, and maybe reserve one HERE.
Clove will not be selling this phone.
If you do intend to buy one of these phones, please do let us know what it is like.
Source: Tag Heuer