Samsung continue to hit the headlines having released 2 very special devices amongst others within the last 24 hours.
The most talked about has to be the much rumoured Note 2, the successor to the original Note, yet the second generation got bigger and better going from a 5.3” display to 5.55” and from a dual-core to quad core processor.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz
- 5.5″ Display
- S Pen Stylus
- 1.6GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- MicroSD slot
- 16/32/64GB internal storage
- 16:9 aspect ration (perfect for movie playback)
- 3100mAh battery
Also announced was Samsung’s answer to Nikon’s Coolpix S800c. A 16 megapixel compact camera powered by Android. A fantastic sounding product, the features and opportunities such a camera brings is quite incredible.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1.4GHz quad-core processor
- 4.8″ super clear touch screen
- 16MP Image Sensor
- Pop-up Xenon Flash
- 21X Optical Zoom
- ‘Expert Mode’ for manual adjustments
- Wi-Fi, 3G (data not voice)
- HDMI port
- 3.5mm port
- MicroUSB port (for charging and data transfer)
We have not yet had confirmation on availability or price for either of these product, but if you like these as much as we do, it is worth heading to our product pages to register your interest. We will then email you as soon as we have more information.
CLICK HERE to register your interest for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2
CLICK HERE to register your interest for the Samsung Galaxy Camera