Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (GT-N800) User Guide/Manual

The official Samsung user manual for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Android tablet.

Below is the official user guide for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Click the icon to be taken to the manual.

image

About Clove

A specialist provider of mobile technology products, including smartphones, tablets, wearables, connected home products, memory cards and associated accessories.

Telephone: 01202 552936
Fax: 01202 552937
Email: sales@clove.co.uk
Website: www.clove.co.uk

Comments

1. Keith Whale says:

I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 andwould like to know how I get the Manual on screen. I only purchased item yesterday.

• Hi Keith

If the manual is not included anywhere on the device then you can download the PDF from the link provided in this post if you like. The Note 10.1 has a native PDF viewing app so it should be able to open the file with no issues

• Thanks Clove,i downloaded that PDF,i think that will be very useful to operate my Galaxy note

2. alida oberholzer says:

i am looking for a samsung galaxi 10.1 manuel

3. Tapani Urvanta says:

Mistä löydän Samsun galaxy note 10.1 suomenkielisen manuaalin?

4. Vin. Rigby says:

Re Wii version link
    Nothing happens when clicked or when copied and pasted. Can’t get mannual
    Help ?
    Vin

5. Vin. Rigby says:

re my post my version is GT 8010

6. Efe Asiemo says:

I tried locking my Samsung Galaxy but it requires a code which i dont have access to, whats its original code? Because i know Nokia code for its phone is 12345

• When you mention locking you Galaxy, you mean with a PIN code so no-one else can use it unless they know the code?

7. Simply head to this page on the tablet and save the document.

8. Hi,

I can not seem to delete pictures from within my gallery? there does not seem to be a option available.

• If you have an image visible on screen in the top right corner there should be a ‘bin’ icon that you can use to delete.

9. I received a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. for Christmas. Have been trying for daays to download a user manual without success. I would appreciate any help you can offer on this subject

10. Replacement tips for the S-Pen

11. Douglas Lovatt says:

Got tab as a xmas presy as a hnd in it i thought i knew everthing But you do need this Manual as its tricky trying to work aps out.
    Dougie

12. I am also trying to dowload a manual for my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Model number GT-N8010.
    Like Vin. Rigby above nothing happens when I click on your links & the same thing if I copy & paste. I also tried your advise to Mary & went to the Samsung Support website but it won’t recognise the model number GT-N8010.
    Please help??