Comments

1. Keith Whale says

I have a Galaxy Note 10.1 andwould like to know how I get the Manual on screen. I only purchased item yesterday.

• Clove says

Hi Keith

If the manual is not included anywhere on the device then you can download the PDF from the link provided in this post if you like. The Note 10.1 has a native PDF viewing app so it should be able to open the file with no issues

• Maruthu says

Thanks Clove,i downloaded that PDF,i think that will be very useful to operate my Galaxy note

2. Vin. Rigby says

Re Wii version link
    Nothing happens when clicked or when copied and pasted. Can’t get mannual
    Help ?
    Vin

3. Efe Asiemo says

I tried locking my Samsung Galaxy but it requires a code which i dont have access to, whats its original code? Because i know Nokia code for its phone is 12345

• Clove says

When you mention locking you Galaxy, you mean with a PIN code so no-one else can use it unless they know the code?

4. Tink says

Hi,

I can not seem to delete pictures from within my gallery? there does not seem to be a option available.

• Clove says

If you have an image visible on screen in the top right corner there should be a ‘bin’ icon that you can use to delete.

5. Mary says

I received a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. for Christmas. Have been trying for daays to download a user manual without success. I would appreciate any help you can offer on this subject

6. Douglas Lovatt says

Got tab as a xmas presy as a hnd in it i thought i knew everthing But you do need this Manual as its tricky trying to work aps out.
    Dougie

7. Karen says

I am also trying to dowload a manual for my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Model number GT-N8010.
    Like Vin. Rigby above nothing happens when I click on your links & the same thing if I copy & paste. I also tried your advise to Mary & went to the Samsung Support website but it won’t recognise the model number GT-N8010.
    Please help??