FREE Monster Headphone with every Nokia Lumia 800– “Free Never Sounded So Good”

image

From the 1st-31st May 2012 when you buy a Nokia Lumia 800 (Black, Cyan or Magenta) you can claim a FREE set of Monster headphones worth £199.

image

An exceptional set of headphones, the Nokia Purity HD Stereo Headset is manufactured by world famous audio company Monster.  The headphones come in an array of colours to match your phone.

The Nokia Lumia is one of the most successful and sought after Windows Phones at the moment and the appeal of this phone has increased that little bit more thanks to this offer.  An extra £199 of product for simply following a few simple steps.

Just visit www.lumiamonster.co.uk to find out more.

image

This offer is open to UK customers only.  For full terms & conditions CLICK HERE.

About Clove

A specialist provider of mobile technology products, including smartphones, tablets, wearables, connected home products, memory cards and associated accessories.

Telephone: 01202 552936
Fax: 01202 552937
Email: sales@clove.co.uk
Website: www.clove.co.uk

Comments

1. christopher bell says:

Have not yet recieved my monster headphones

2. ben little says:

i have a nokia lumia 800 i went to your web site lumiamonster they told me to wait till 22/06 to receve head phones so i did now there saying im to late is there any way i can get the head phones

3. Chris Ward says:

Hi Anne,

Please email your order details over to sales@clove.co.uk and we’ll have a look for you.

4. jacqueline says:

I bought my Nokia Lumia on 31st May, Sent a message to receive the free heaphones, they asked me to wait 28 days which I did now when I put in the IMEI number said it does not qualify. I am going on holiday soon and need to get this sorted out before I go.

5. graham mclean says:

im the same told i would get a email on the 21/06 nothing its now the 29/06 is this a scam

6. Chris Ward says:

Hi all,

Unfortunately we cannot do anything on your behalf unless you have purchased the handset from us. If you are having trouble claiming the headphones, you should contact the retailer from which you purchased your handset. They should be able to help you out.

7. I havejust got my nokia lumia and gone to claim my free headphones and the web page isnt there anymore. can i claim them still ??

8. steven anderson says:

i still havent got my headset that i aplied for in march when i got my phone i just want to no how i havent go ti yet

9. abida nasir says: