Motorola RAZR White Arriving 29th March
We have just had confirmation that the first stock of the SIM-free Motorola RAZR White will be arriving with us on Thursday 29th March.
The white variant of Motorola’s sturdy RAZR device follows on from the release of the original handset late last year. The specs remain the same, it’s just the colour that’s been altered. The Kevlar coating on the back of the device remains the same as before – it is mainly the outer framing that has been whitened.
We’re currently offering a free pair of MOTOROKR EQ3 with both variants of the RAZR. In case you haven’t seen it already, here’s a reminder of the spec:
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) – Upgradable to Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0)
- 7.1mm thick
- 4.3″ Super-AMOLED Advanced display
- Kevlar fibre back cover
- 8MP Camera with 1080p video recording
- Front facing camera
- 1GB Ram
- MicroSDHC memory card slot
- 1780mAh battery
- MotoCast – Wireless streaming of media from a pc to your phone
- Smart Actions for efficient task completion.