Rumours are rife at the moment as to whether HP will be holding a firesale/massive price reduction of the Touchpad and Pre 3 here in the UK and Europe like they have in the USA.
At the moment, we do not honestly know, however we do find it hard to believe that they wont given they have done it in the USA. Having said this, the stock situation in the USA is a little different.
We have had a lot of enquiries today about this and wanted you to know that whilst so far we have not been informed of a massive price drop/change on these units we can not assure you that they wont do it.
Therefore we recommend you hold off making your decision for a few days to see if the situation changes.
If we get any more information we shall post it here.
In the meantime what are thoughts? Should there be a big sale, yes/no? What price would you buy one at?