Due to supply issues from Korea, our stock (32GB & 64GB) of Galaxy Tab 10.1 has been confirmed as being delayed until at least the 1st September.
In light of this Samsung themselves have decided to delay the launch of the 3G 64GB version until September.
We know this is frustrating and there is nothing we can do or say that will make the situation better. Needless to say we are too extremely disappointed in Samsung and the situation that has arisen.
We understand this situation to be similar for any other sellers.
As such if you have placed an order your options are as follows:
1. Continue with your order – We will then ship the product when it becomes available. You do not need to contact us or do anything if you are happy with this.
2. Cancel your order – If you would prefer to cancel the order and receive a refund, please contact us quoting your order number & requesting this and we shall do so. This will loose your place in the queue for stock.