NOW IN STOCK, this is a WiFi tablet, that is produced by Acer.
The huge computing corporation are taking on the likes of the HTC Flyer, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Motorola Xoom with this Iconia A500.
It’s biggest competitor is the Xoom so how do they compare?
- The Acer Iconia is fractionally cheaper
- Both have Android 3.0
- Both have Dual core processors
- Both have MicroSDHC slots
- Both have 32GB of internal storage
- Both have 10.1 inch displays
- Both have GPS
- Both have 5 megapixel cameras, but the Xoom has dual LED flash to the single LED of the Iconia
- The Iconia A500 is a bit heavier
So there is not a lot in it. Both have a lot to offer and both are at similar price points – the decision is with you.