Some of the specs of the Samsung Galaxy S 2 have been leaked by Safirmware ahead of Mobile World Congress. Most of them aren’t that surprising, but it seems like there are still a few that Samsung has not yet decided on; Samfirmware suggests that Samsung is currently testing one model with a 4.3” screen and one with a 4.5” screen, one of which has a 1.0 GHz processor, the other a 1.2.
So, the features that have been leaked so far are:
- 4.3” or 4.5” Super AMOLED Plus display
- 8MP Camera with LED Flash
- 1.3MP Front Facing Camera
- SD Card slot expandable up to 32GB
- Orion Dual Core 1.0 or 1.2 GHz processor
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Bluetooth 3.0
- NFC Chip
Just under a week and the specs are expected to be confirmed at MWC.